ECOLE JOHN STUBBS MEMORIAL SCHOOL PAC HOT LUNCH 2017-2018
As we get ready for another exciting year at school, it is also time to get the Hot Lunch Program up and running. Once again, all orders are placed on line to ensure accuracy with the orders and to make the process as easy for everyone as possible. Please remember, this is the PAC’s major source of fundraising for the year. The program is run by a terrific team of volunteers providing a treat for kids and a break for parents every Friday of the school year.
Here’s how to get started:
Click on “Click Here to Register”
Enter Access Code JSPAC2017
Complete the rest of the registration form. (Including your email address which will ensure you receive reminder emails about hot lunch order deadlines and your child’s hot lunch order for the upcoming week)
Click the “Register Now” button at the bottom
Follow the instructions to add each child in your family who attends EJSMS
Once your child(ren) are registered, click on “Orders”
Proceed to order hot lunch for your child(ren)
Order and Payment Deadline:
- Menus for September – January are available now.
- February – June menus will be available in late November.
- Orders and payments for the entire month are due by midnight on the Thursday EIGHT days prior to first hot lunch service of the month.
- Changes and cancellations to orders will be accepted up until midnight on the Thursday, eight days prior to the delivery date.
- If you place an order, we expect you would like your child to be fed that meal. Please pay the outstanding balance immediately so our volunteers don’t have to chase folks down for payment. We don’t like to see kids go hungry. Emergency lunches are available; however, most kids are pretty sad when they get a cheese sandwich rather than the pizza and Booster Juice they had expected.
- Should you require financial assistance with hot lunches, please contact a school administrator or counsellor.
The preferred method of payment is through PayPal.
Cheques payable to John Stubbs PAC may also be dropped off at the main office. Cash payments will not be accepted.
**Please Note: Should you experience any issues with your PayPal account, you must contact PayPal directly to solve the issue.
Hot Lunch Delivery:
-Hot lunches will be delivered to elementary classrooms.
-Middle school students pick up their lunches from the canteen in the middle school foyer.
Questions: Please use the HELP tab on the hot lunches webpage to submit your question.
|Menu date (Fridays)||Menu||Order and payment deadline (due by midnight)*|
|September 29||Hot Dogs & Booster Juice||Thursday, Sept. 21|
|October 6||Subway & Booster Juice||Thursday, Sept. 28|
|October 13||Pizza & Booster Juice||Thursday, Sept. 28|
|October 20||Professional Development Day||n/a|
|October 27||Chicken Caesar Wraps etc||Thursday, Sept. 28|
|November 3||Samosas & Booster Juice||Thursday, Oct. 23|
|November 10||Dad’s Homemade Lunches etc…||Thursday, Oct. 23|
|November 17||Hot Dogs & Booster Juice||Thursday, Oct. 23|
|November 24||Professional Development Day||n/a|
|December 1||Sushi & Booster Juice||Thursday, Nov. 23|
|December 8||Subway & Booster Juice||Thursday, Nov. 23|
|December 15||Hot Dogs & Booster Juice||Thursday, Nov. 23|
|December 22||Pizza & Booster Juice||Thursday, Nov. 23|
|January 12||Dad’s Homemade Lunches etc…||Thursday, Jan. 4|
|January 19||Chicken Caesar Wraps etc||Thursday, Jan. 4|
|January 26||Samosas & Booster Juice||Thursday, Jan. 4|
*Cancellations must be submitted Thursday at midnight, one week prior to the delivery date using the HELP link. February thru June menus will be available on-line by December 1st.
Questions, suggestions, comments or concerns? Please use the HELP link on the HotLunches page.